- that my appendix has stopped giving me trouble and allowed me to feel loads more grateful for the little things that I take as given
- that my weight today was 61.4kg after having a week with no exercise
- getting the laundry done for the past two days despite the rain (thanks to the drying rack in the spare room
- that I managed to get presents sent off to both my mother and younger sister for their birthdays this week
- that my mother printed out the photos from the shichi go san and told me she shows them to all and is "proud to tell people that they are her grandchildren"
- that I can fit into my new Zara size 8 jeans (even though I will have to turn them up because they are too long thanks to all those tall skinny spanish chicas)
- that L is FINALLY starting to apologise again and understands the meaning of the naughty step :)
Wow, that felt pretty good. And I have loads more probably! I know appendicitis is not the most serious of conditions, but everytime I have got it, I worry that it will burst and I will drop dead. So it kind of makes me appreciate EVERYTHING!
Off to bed, night night all!